Autodesk Certification allows people who use Autodesk products to validate their skills and knowledge with a credential recognized worldwide.
- Autodesk User (inlcuding proctoring fee) - $110
- Autodesk User w/ Retake (inlcuding proctoring fee)- $140
- Proctoring Fee if exams is purchased direct from Certiport - $50
• Revit Architecture
• Revit MEP
• Revit Structure
• Civil 3D
• 3ds Max
• Validates your skills and knowledge reliably
• Accelerates professional development
• Enhances your credibility within your field
• Strengthens your CV with an Autodesk Certificate and logo
• Enables you to list your details in the Autodesk Certified Professional's Database
Prove your experience and expertise with Autodesk Certification
As you have completed your training, the only thing between you and all the benefits of Autodesk Certification is the exam, which you can take at our Autodesk Authorized Certification Center. Click here to learn more about the exam and the support available to you. Autodesk Certification allows people who use our products to validate their skills and knowledge with a credential recognized worldwide.
Get Noticed, Get Certified
The Autodesk Certification program was developed to objectively validate the skills and knowledge of anyone—student or professional—who uses Autodesk® software. Autodesk Certification can enhance the competitive edge and reputation of organizations that adopt its use, while providing an industry-accepted credential that students and professionals can use to achieve academic success and advance their careers.
Competition for talent is fierce in today’s marketplace. Universities want to enroll the smartest, most committed students and equip them for professional success after they graduate. Employers want to attract and retain well-qualified, ambitious professionals who not only work hard, but also help them win new projects and gain industry recognition. Students and professionals just want to get ahead—and stay there.