Autodesk Authorized Training Center
Accelerate your Autodesk® training by reaching our DDSCAD Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC). Digital Drafting Systems out to offers a variety of courses, and can help you prepare for an Autodesk Certification.
CUSTOMIZED CLASSES - GROUP CLASSES - ON-SITE CLASSES AVAILABLE
Why DDS ATC training is the right Training Solution for you?
Comprehensive Industry-specific training on Autodesk Design Solutions. Small classes facilitate the learning process and encourage better interaction with the instructor. Our hands-on approach to training makes the material easy to understand and provides the necessary skills to become productive almost immediately.
• Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
• Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
• Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
• Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for custom, on-site training
• Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognized in your profession
• Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified
Most courses are approved by the AIA, Florida Board of Architecture, Florida Board of Interior Design, or Florida Board of Engineers for Continuing Education Credit.Click Here to see Our CES Classes.
Our provider Number is H290.
• Group or Individual Classes
• At our training Center or Customer site (portable computer lab)
• Essentials, Advance or Customized Training
• Most classes approved for Continuing Education credits by AIA,
• Florida Board of Architects & Engineers.
• Course 301RAC-E
Revit Architecture Essentials
• Course 307RAC-I
Revit Architecture Intermediate
• Course 307RAC-A
Revit Architecture Advcanced
• Course 311AAR-A
AutoCAD Architecture Essentials
• Course 201C3D-E
AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials
• Course 204C3D-S
AutoCAD Civil 3D for Surveyors
• Course 203ARD-E
AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials For Roadway Design
• Course 202M3D-E
AutoCAD Map 3D Essentials
• Course 701NW-E
• Course 1001AE-E
BIM 360 Design
• Course 501RME-E
Revit MEP Essentials