Autodesk Authorized Training Center
Accelerate your Autodesk® training by reaching our DDSCAD Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC). Digital Drafting Systems out to offers a variety of courses, and can help you prepare for an Autodesk Certification.
CUSTOMIZED CLASSES - GROUP CLASSES - ON-SITE CLASSES AVAILABLE
Personalized Autodesk Training in Miami
Learning complex skills and tools often means finding the approach that works for you. If you want to make the most of Autodesk training in Miami, let Digital Drafting Systems lend a hand. We offer small, focused class groups where students success is always out focus. You'll have the space, attention, and time to explore effective techniques in a welcoming, positive environment.
We prioritize hands-on learning. For new and experienced students, this practical way of engaging with Autodesk AutoCAD gets real-world proficiency. That way, you can feel confident as you take on new projects and put your skills to work, developing the solutions that build tomorrow. With our program, you can:
• Recieve an Autodesk Certificate of Completion.
• Learn from highly qualifiedAutodesk Certified instructors.
• Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications.
• Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs.
• Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for custom, on-site training.
• Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognized in your profession.
• Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certification.
Get Started Today
When you choose us, how you learn is always in your hands. Customizable class options let you play to your strengths while our expertise provides the solid foundation you need to take full advantage of your skills. Experience a better way to learn by signing up with us now.
Most courses are approved by the AIA, Florida Board of Architecture, Florida Board of Interior Design, or Florida Board of Engineers for Continuing Education Credit.Click Here to see Our CES Classes.
Our provider Number is H290.
• Group or Individual Classes
• At our training Center or Customer site (portable computer lab)
• Essentials, Advance or Customized Training
• Most classes approved for Continuing Education credits by AIA,
• Florida Board of Architects & Engineers.
• Course 101ACAD-E
• Course 102ACAD-A
• Course 103ACAD-UP08
• Course 104ACAD-I
• Course 301RAC-E
Revit Architecture Essentials
• Course 307RAC-I
Revit Architecture Intermediate
• Course 307RAC-A
Revit Architecture Advcanced
• Course 311AAR-A
AutoCAD Architecture Essentials
• Course 201C3D-E
AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials
• Course 204C3D-S
AutoCAD Civil 3D for Surveyors
• Course 203ARD-E
AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials For Roadway Design
• Course 202M3D-E
AutoCAD Map 3D Essentials
• Course 701NW-E
• Course 1001AE-E
BIM 360 Design