Getting Up and Running with your Autodesk SoftwareAugust 18, 2020
Using the “Load Autodesk Family” Dialog Box in Revit 2021.1September 1, 2020
What's New in Bluebeam Revu 20 - Webinar
Join our Bluebeam Certified Instructor and Technical Specialist, Ari Rejtman, as he demonstrates the new features in Bluebeam Revu 20.
Revu 20’s new features include the following:
1. Invitation management improvements for Studio: Projects & Sessions.
2. Placing leader lines on opposite sides of callouts.
3. Hexagonal borders for markups.
4. Custom line styles for measurement tools.
5. Saved custom filters for the Markups List.
6. The new “Find Tools + Commands” search menu.
7. Faster markup rendering and page splitting documents.
At Digital Drafting Systems, we’re here to support you during your transition to a digital workflow. We offer consultation, training, technical support, and installation. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.