Join us to see the new features & enhancements to Revit 2021, which includes Generative Design. Revit 2021 includes upgrades suggested by users, continuous improvements to core features, and exciting new functionality.
With Revit 2021, Autodesk focused on making Revit better for all disciplines centered on three core themes: productivity and ease of use, collaboration & data exchange, and improved visualization. This new release supports consistent, coordinated, and complete modeling for multidiscipline design that extends to detailing and construction.
The main features in Revit 2021 include:
1. Generative Design
2. Slanted walls and their limitations.
3. Freezing schedule headers.
4. Striping rows in schedules.
5. Linking PDF & Raster images.
6. Customizing Revit’s Workspace.
7. “Path to Travel”
8. Rotating section heads
9. View filters enabled in a view.
10. Voids Cut Family Geometry Type and Instance Parameters
11. Consistent Naming for Line styles
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com