BIM Collaborate is cloud-based design collaboration and coordination software that connects AEC teams, helping you execute on design intent and deliver high-quality constructible models on a single platform.
- Stay up to date with design progress
- Make smarter decisions with project insights
- Assess constructibility with automatic clash detection
To discuss how we can help your organization make a smooth transition to BIM.
For design teams, BIM Collaborate Pro, formerly known as BIM 360 Design (read the FAQ), adds cloud collaboration capabilities for model co-authoring including:
- Revit Cloud Worksharing
- Collaboration for Civil 3D
- Collaboration for Plant 3D
Autodesk® BIM Collaborate and Autodesk® BIM Collaborate Pro connects architecture, engineering, and construction teams on a single platform for improved project outcomes.
- Improve communication with easy feedback tools
- Accelerate timelines with live design co-creation (BIM Collaborate Pro only)
- Reduce rework, RFIs, and change orders with better construction documentation